Wow, wow, wow - I love it! :)
What a beautiful sunset. Lovely colors.I'm now part of ABC Wednesday Team.
angelcel, thank you!lv2scpbk, thank you! It is sunrise :) In summer the sun hardly sets at all, though.
Stunning, beautiful capture! Really glorious colors! What a great post for the A Day! Enjoy!Sylvia
very pretty picture
Glorious sunrise - beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing.
Your aurora has a lovely aura.I’m currenttly part of ABC Wednesday Team this round. Thanks for participating.
Spectacular!
awesome i love sunrise and sunset pics
Your comment will show up after moderating! Thanks!
Wow, wow, wow - I love it! :)
VastaaPoistaWhat a beautiful sunset. Lovely colors.
VastaaPoistaI'm now part of ABC Wednesday Team.
angelcel, thank you!
VastaaPoistalv2scpbk, thank you! It is sunrise :) In summer the sun hardly sets at all, though.
Stunning, beautiful capture! Really glorious colors! What a great post for the A Day! Enjoy!
VastaaPoistaSylvia
very pretty picture
VastaaPoistaGlorious sunrise - beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing.
VastaaPoistaYour aurora has a lovely aura.
VastaaPoistaI’m currenttly part of ABC Wednesday Team this round. Thanks for participating.
Spectacular!
VastaaPoistaawesome i love sunrise and sunset pics
VastaaPoista