misterious and nice sky shot,d earesthave a nice weekendhttp://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/01/2011-dia-da-consciencia-negra-viva-zumbi/
Siellä se keltainen pallo kurkistaa! Ihana kuva ja on varmasti pakkasta! =) Hyvää jatkoa uudelle vuodelle! =)
The sun is just a hint of orange tucked into the blue and white.Nice skywatch.Three Rivers Daily Photo
Nice shot. Love it through the branches like that.
Very nice photo, I love the composition!
Love this colorful sky and the silhouette. Nicely done!
Any birds on that branches? ;)
Thank you for your comments, kiitos! It is cold and sunny, not many hours a day but still. I think there are no birds that moment :)
Your comment will show up after moderating! Thanks!
misterious and nice sky shot,d earest
VastaaPoistahave a nice weekend
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/01/2011-dia-da-consciencia-negra-viva-zumbi/
Siellä se keltainen pallo kurkistaa! Ihana kuva ja on varmasti pakkasta! =) Hyvää jatkoa uudelle vuodelle! =)
VastaaPoistaThe sun is just a hint of orange tucked into the blue and white.
VastaaPoistaNice skywatch.
Three Rivers Daily Photo
Nice shot. Love it through the branches like that.
VastaaPoistaVery nice photo, I love the composition!
VastaaPoistaLove this colorful sky and the silhouette. Nicely done!
VastaaPoistaAny birds on that branches? ;)
VastaaPoistaThank you for your comments, kiitos!
VastaaPoistaIt is cold and sunny, not many hours a day but still. I think there are no birds that moment :)