Nice! I like how the yellow of the lamps glow. Good job!
Wonderfully warm. I love the rainbow effect that the rays of light cause! Quite a unique MYM contribution!
That's a beautiful shot. I am your first follower so you should visit me hehehe.Bunk Bed Bliss for mellow yellow monday!
From the Heart of Texas, thank you!Linnea W, thank you. I also like the effect. It is amazing what camera can catch.Joops, thank you! And thank you for becoming my first follower!
Your comment will show up after moderating! Thanks!
Nice! I like how the yellow of the lamps glow. Good job!
VastaaPoistaWonderfully warm. I love the rainbow effect that the rays of light cause! Quite a unique MYM contribution!
VastaaPoistaThat's a beautiful shot. I am your first follower so you should visit me hehehe.
VastaaPoistaBunk Bed Bliss for mellow yellow monday!
From the Heart of Texas, thank you!
VastaaPoistaLinnea W, thank you. I also like the effect. It is amazing what camera can catch.
Joops, thank you! And thank you for becoming my first follower!