a couple contented calves, it appears!On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you! - Ramblin' with Roger
Oh, they look so clean and soft; I want to pet them!
Contentedly curious calves!
They look very well cared for! :)
ompa söpöjä. tulee mieleen ajat erään entisen työpaikan. mainio tilannepaparazzaus :)
Roger Owen Green, thank you!Christine H. I feel the same way :)Tumblewords, all childeren are so curious :)Jay, these are special showcalves :)prkl, toivottavasti ei teurastamon...Kiitos, kaikki ei huomaakaan että kuvassa on kolmaskin lapsi :)
Your comment will show up after moderating! Thanks!
a couple contented calves, it appears!
VastaaPoistaOn behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you! - Ramblin' with Roger
Oh, they look so clean and soft; I want to pet them!
VastaaPoistaContentedly curious calves!
VastaaPoistaThey look very well cared for! :)
VastaaPoistaompa söpöjä. tulee mieleen ajat erään entisen työpaikan. mainio tilannepaparazzaus :)
VastaaPoistaRoger Owen Green, thank you!
VastaaPoistaChristine H. I feel the same way :)
Tumblewords, all childeren are so curious :)
Jay, these are special showcalves :)
prkl, toivottavasti ei teurastamon...Kiitos, kaikki ei huomaakaan että kuvassa on kolmaskin lapsi :)