I wonder where blogspot loses some of the comments o_O
Thank you all for your comments. This magpie is really observing. Fieldfares (turdus pilaris) arrived to Finland a few days ago and local resident such as magpies don't like them. Except of course their delicious eggs and babies. That works both ways, though :)
Beautiful b/w shot, love your take on the theme!!
VastaaPoistaO is for...
He is a hidden observer. I wonder what he sees.
VastaaPoistaO for Onoko Run
beautiful monochrome!
VastaaPoistaI love those overgrown branches too, it's almost hard to see what's behind it.
An observer indeed!
Very nice choice for letter O. Happy weekend!
VastaaPoistaABC Wednesday~O
I wonder if it is intentional camouflage?
VastaaPoistaROGER, ABC Wednesday team
I wonder where blogspot loses some of the comments o_O
VastaaPoistaThank you all for your comments. This magpie is really observing. Fieldfares (turdus pilaris) arrived to Finland a few days ago and local resident such as magpies don't like them. Except of course their delicious eggs and babies. That works both ways, though :)
A magpie! We had one visit our bird table today for the suet sticks!
VastaaPoista